[GB] S65-Plus DIY Keyboard Kit
This S65-Plus with RGB underglow and LED backlighting offers an incredible value coming with everything you need to build your own keyboard for $125. It uses open-source QMK firmware and has a 10 key macro cluster for complete customization.
THIS IS A GROUP BUY THAT WILL SHIP IN 1 AND A HALF MONTHS
- White PCB with gold plating, all components including the RGB LEDs are presoldered
- Only switches and switch LED's need to be soldered
- Reprogrammable with open source QMK firmware and unlimited layers
- 20 controllable SMD RGB LED's for case lighting
- LED Backlighting
Included in all kits:
- RGB PCB
- Genuine Cherry PCB Mount Screw-In Stabilizers
- Mini-USB cable
- Case (Top/Bottom Aluminum Plate, Middle Frosted Acrylic piece)
- Screws and Rubber feet
- Switches (pack of 83)
- LED's (pack of 83)
- SIP Sockets (pack of 166)
- Gold Springs (pack of 83)
- Aluminum Feet
- Keycaps (Only ANSI keycaps are included)
- ISO Pack (3 keys: 1 ISO enter, 1 1u, 1 1.25u) same keycap type as the one you order. Eg: If you order XDA keycaps, the ISO pack with come with XDA keycaps. Note: If you order printed keycaps, the ISO pack may be blank.
- Will ship in around 1.5 months after the GB closes, but delays are possible.
- No quantity limits
- Will collect orders for 2 weeks (orders close July 3rd)
- Updates will be posted here
- Orders are allowed to be changed/cancelled during the buy period (first two weeks). Once the parts are ordered on July 4th you may not cancel your order, but you can sell your spot if you wish.